How trials work
You'll have access to nearly all features so you can learn how the Authoract platform works and create a design you like.
Here are some things to note about trials:
- Your site is accessible to the public during your trial, but you can create a coming soon page.
- If your trial expires, you won't have access to your site until you upgrade to paid service.
- To cancel or remove a trial site from your account before it expires, follow the steps in Cancelling an Authoract trial.
- Your trial site has no limitations
What happens when my trial ends?
You'll receive an email four days before your trial ends, giving you a chance to consider your next steps. You'll have a few options:
- If you're ready to use the full version of your site, upgrade to paid service. You can upgrade at any time during your trial.
- If you need more time, we can extend your trial by four days.
- You can also let your trial site expire. When your trial expires, the site and all content is marked for permanent deletion. Depending on how much time passes after expiration, you might be able to upgrade to paid service and continue to edit the site as you last left it,
Start building your site
Congratulations—you started a new site! Welcome to Authoract. Here are some next steps to start building and customizing your site:
- You'll see demo content that acts as a placeholder and inspiration for your new design.
- The Page Builder Menu at the top has all of the tools you need to customize your design and add content.